As you can see from the badge proudly on display on the right, Library technician dialog was a finalist in the 2009 Canadian Law Blogs (or Clawbies) awards. Although the awards are given in fun, it’s still a great honour for Brenda and I to be recognized by our peers for our little rants! (Well, okay, only I rant.)
We’ve been blogging here for almost 2 years, and sometimes it’s really hard to come up with a great new topic. Fortunately we’ve had some help, with Emma D-W guest posting. And we would certainly welcome anyone else in the libtech community who would like to participate as well. We’ll continue to do the best we can to comment on topics of relevance to library technicians in the legal community, and hope you’ll continue to follow.
Be sure to check out all the winners here. There are some great legal blogs just waiting for you to subscribe to them!
Filed under: Advocacy, Clawbies, Social Media, Uncategorized | 1 Comment
Tags: Clawbies, Social Media
Subscribe via RSS
- RT @TrailRunMB: Less than a week to get early bird entry discount for the Lemming Loop. 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours of fun! ow.ly/Q4TiC 1 week ago
- Thanks! RT @CALLACBD: A Friday Question from @karensawatzky "If library is not in your title, what are you called?" http://t.co/cE5VwTQfUf 3 weeks ago
- Part 2 @mktgworks RT @ronfriedmann: Why Brands Don’t Stick in Professional Service Firms. @BurkeyBelser bit.ly/1JUEZwW Great read 3 weeks ago
- RT @Alan_Kilpat: Some Thoughts on the Visibility of Law Librarians - Response to @smireau's post on @slaw_dot_ca wp.me/p1noor-Nr 3 weeks ago
- MT @policyfrog: Live in Transcona, Elmwood or NK? Remind your councillor how you'll benefit from Wpg's bike plan. ow.ly/Pgf0f 3 weeks ago
academic libraries Advocacy Basic training Bestof Top libraries Best practices Book repairs Careers Change Management Clawbies Colin Powell Communications problem solving conferences Continuing Education creativity Customer Service database data security digital advocacy E-government bureaucracy government services eBooks Health library history health library resources Home office ILL technical services Information Internet searching Knowledge Management leadership learners neural legal research legislation library architecture Library special events management skills Marketing medical information Networking Networks New Ideas online branding online security Outsourcing politics Presentations Professional Associations Professional Development public library public profiles public speaking Publishing reading SLA-WCC SLA2008 SLA2009 Slaw Social Media Social search engines Special events Storytelling Storytelling leaders conferences Teaching Technology technology cold turkey Training Ideas Training video tutorial tweet Twitter Vendors volunteering Web 2.0 Web2.0 Webinar wikis Work at home Working smarter