My picks for the 2009 Clawbies
The Clawbies, or Canadian Law Blog Awards are open! Time to nominate your favourite Canadian law blog. Here are my three:
1. All About Information by Dan Michaluk at Hicks Morley. Dan writes timely and thoughtful posts on privacy as well as labour and employment issues. By following him on Twitter, I manage to appear all-knowing to my firm! Thanks, Dan, for making me look good!
2. Human Rights in the Workplace by Donna Seale. Donna is a solo practitioner in Manitoba providing training in human rights issues. I usually forward her posts to my HR director for comment and discussion. I met Donna in person at the recent Pitblado lectures, and she’s as sincere as she comes across in her blog. I appreciate the education I’m getting in workplace human rights from Donna.
3. The Stream by the B.C. Courthouse Libraries. While there aren’t really enough posts to judge this blog, considering its pedigree, I’m sure it will be one I look forward to on a regular basis. I wish all courthouse libraries were as progressive and dynamic as B.C.’s, but in the absence of that, I’m grateful for free access to their resources.
Who are your picks?
Filed under: Clawbies, Social Media | 1 Comment
Tags: Clawbies, Social Media
Subscribe via RSS
- RT @lastrst: Librarians: closing the confidence gap: wp.me/p2H3if-bI 1 day ago
- Dropped into @Starbucks with my own mug and got a free coffee - great way to start the day! #EarthDay2014 1 day ago
- I'm attending Competitive Intelligence: How Intelligence Accelerates New Client Acquisitions for Law conta.cc/OteDcZ 6 days ago
- Internet Archive – more than just the wayback machine | SlawTips tips.slaw.ca/2014/research/… 1 week ago
- Thanks for RTs @michaelmcalpine @smireau 1 week ago
academic libraries Advocacy Basic training Bestof Top libraries Best practices Book repairs Careers Change Management Clawbies Colin Powell Communications problem solving conferences Continuing Education creativity Customer Service database data security digital advocacy E-government bureaucracy government services eBooks Health library history health library resources Home office ILL technical services Information Internet searching Knowledge Management leadership learners neural legal research legislation library architecture Library special events management skills Marketing medical information Networking Networks New Ideas online branding online security Outsourcing politics Presentations Professional Associations Professional Development public library public profiles public speaking Publishing reading SLA-WCC SLA2008 SLA2009 Slaw Social Media Social search engines Special events Storytelling Storytelling leaders conferences Teaching Technology technology cold turkey Training Ideas Training video tutorial tweet Twitter Vendors volunteering Web 2.0 Web2.0 Webinar wikis Work at home Working smarter