My picks for the 2009 Clawbies
The Clawbies, or Canadian Law Blog Awards are open! Time to nominate your favourite Canadian law blog. Here are my three:
1. All About Information by Dan Michaluk at Hicks Morley. Dan writes timely and thoughtful posts on privacy as well as labour and employment issues. By following him on Twitter, I manage to appear all-knowing to my firm! Thanks, Dan, for making me look good!
2. Human Rights in the Workplace by Donna Seale. Donna is a solo practitioner in Manitoba providing training in human rights issues. I usually forward her posts to my HR director for comment and discussion. I met Donna in person at the recent Pitblado lectures, and she’s as sincere as she comes across in her blog. I appreciate the education I’m getting in workplace human rights from Donna.
3. The Stream by the B.C. Courthouse Libraries. While there aren’t really enough posts to judge this blog, considering its pedigree, I’m sure it will be one I look forward to on a regular basis. I wish all courthouse libraries were as progressive and dynamic as B.C.’s, but in the absence of that, I’m grateful for free access to their resources.
Who are your picks?
Filed under: Clawbies, Social Media | 1 Comment
Tags: Clawbies, Social Media
Subscribe via RSS
- Unfortunately, this is so true. blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 13 hours ago
- RT @emmaewood: My colleague @jordan_law21 is doing a survey of lawyers in law firms (& other industry folks) Pls participate & RT! http://t… 1 day ago
- It'll be fun! Wish I was there. RT @seemikerun: I'm running Ottawa Marathon on Sunday. Gulp! 1 day ago
- Fascinating. The Lethality of Loneliness newrepublic.com/article/113176… 6 days ago
- Once again On Firmer Ground makes a good point firmerground.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/rep… 2 weeks ago
TagsAdvocacy Basic training Best practices Clawbies Communications problem solving conferences creativity Customer Service data security E-government bureaucracy government services eBooks health library resources ILL technical services Knowledge Management leadership learners neural legal research management skills Marketing medical information Networking Networks New Ideas Outsourcing Professional Associations Professional Development public library public speaking Publishing SLA-WCC SLA2008 SLA2009 Slaw Social Media Storytelling Teaching Technology Training Ideas Training video tutorial tweet Twitter Vendors volunteering Web 2.0 Working smarter